A Grand-scale Icon
In 1963, Maserati introduced the world’s first-ever luxury sports sedan, with a powerful racing engine fitted to a beautifully designed luxury sedan. Fast-forward to the 2019 Maserati Quattroporte, and the same passion endures, combining race-bred performance with unrivaled luxury.
- Powerful V6 and V8 engines built at the Ferrari factory in Maranello, Italy
- Up to 523 hp and a top speed of 193 mph with the Quattroporte GTS
- Quattroporte S and GTS offer exciting driving dynamics and sports-car handling
- Quattroporte S Q4 with intelligent AWD provides optimal traction and all-weather safety
- Ultimate luxury and comfort with available executive rear seating
The Power of Exclusivity